Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Random Tuesday


*WOW! It feels like FOREVER since I've done a Random Tuesday!
*Still thinking about my fun weekend. I told Cory last night-we are doing that AT LEAST one more time before summer is over.
*So Coby was in the bathtub last night and playing with "you know what" I said "what are you doing?" He said "Making sure my pee-pee isn't dead." OH LORD-do they REALLY need to be worrying about that at this age?
*Hunter is bored bored!
*Am I the only mother saying "when does school start!??!?!"
*Going to try something new for dinner tonight and make cabbage rolls. Something I've never made before.
*I would love to scrapbook again someday. Not sure when that day will EVER come?
*I need to be at stay-at-home mom just to get everything accomplished. BUT I still need my weekly paycheck from work, at the same time.
*Still addicted to reading about my Amish. VERY interesting people.

5 comments:

  1. Wish you could stay at home too! So I guess it's not dead? Too Funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should REALLY clarify when you said you are "doing that" at least one more time. Not everyone knows what THAT is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ Coby's story. Mine has his hand permanently attached to his wee wee. It's driving me crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. more amish news please. i can read it all when i get back from my vacation.
    and yes, unfortunately, the pee pee thing starts very early.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to get to the library & pick up a few books on the Amish, too. Not to far from Chase's hometown is a small Amish colony & every time we go by there, I'm always on the lookout.

    My 10mo has his hand affixed to his wanker every single time I take his diaper off. I think that is something ingrained in their DNA!

    ReplyDelete