Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July pics

This is Coby on Friday afternoon. We went to my parents to have a cookout and Coby wanted to "swim" in Summer's pool! It was pretty funny!
This is my dear darling 3 year old last night. We decided to do a few fireworks. Check Coby out....He's "double sparklering it!" LOL! (And just for the record....I let the child dress himself yesterday. Hence the non-matching shirt and shorts and if you will notice his shoes are on the wrong feet too!)

Dylan and Hunter...........They liked the big bang stuff rather than the boring fountains. OF COURSE! Bottle rockets and black cats were a big hit for them!


5 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone had a great time.
    When it's hot any pool will do! Are you sure you didn't dress him.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pictures. I think coby looks cute. and he's got his red white and blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My four year old has been dressing herself for a while now and the outcome of matching is chancey. Good thing she likes dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know? I didn't even notice your baby all mismatched and shoes on the wrong feet! I'm so used to seeing that around here, it's normal!
    : )
    Looks like you had a great holiday!
    Macey

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha my boys like to dress themselves too and do it before i am even up out of bed in the mornings. I told them to wait till i can find them something to wear but they told me "NO, that they can get their own clothes"

    ReplyDelete