Monday, July 20, 2009

Adult Weekend

So, I don't have THE pics to post yet...they will be following soon. HOWEVER, this past weekend, Cory and I had a day at the lake with no children. WE RARELY do this. I even started feeling guilty after we dropped Coby off. But kept trying to tell myself that we need some time for just "us." Everyone says it's healthy for your relationship, blah, blah.
I am SO happy that we did it!!!
We had an awesome time! There were SO many people at the lake! Boats tied up to boats, on a continous line! OMG! I couldn't BELIEVE how many boats were there. We had a few friends there and LOT'S of people that we didn't even know!
Anyway - we stayed all day and even a little too late! We decided next time - we are just going to stay the night on the boat and not have to worry about anything. Loading up the boat, driving home, etc.
So my thought for today:

ADULT LAKE DAYS ROCK!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Awesome to get time alone, you really do need it. I used to think not, but I was wrong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous....A family vacation AND some adult time LOL. On one hand I don't want my babies to grow up but on the other I am looking forward to some one on one time with my hubby. Hopefully soon, sigh ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh to be a grown up. i miss being an adult with adult times.

    ReplyDelete