Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm Back! I'm Back! I'm Back!

We are Back from Sea World! We had an AMAZING trip!!!! I've always dreamed of going there, since i was little. And FINALLY got the opportunity! I feel SO lucky!! We had a great time!
Shamu and the other whales, dolphins, sea lions, otters, walrus', and beluga whales were totally amazing!

Coby doesn't call the Killer Whale "Shamu" he says it's "Shampoo!" SOO cute, so i don't correct him!


I have lot's to update all my friendly bloggers on, but for now just wanted to give you a sneak peek and let you know that I am back - and ready to BLOG............



6 comments:

  1. lol - i am SO glad you are back. it's just not the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered where you were! Glad you're back and it looks so fun! I wanna go there.
    macey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sea World is great! I am glad you had a great time and you better post more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, i would love to go there. So neat
    And LOL about "shampoo"

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are planning to go in November! That looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete