Friday, July 31, 2009

I got an award...I got an award....LAlala!!!

Thanks goes out to Mimi
for giving me my FIRST award!!!
Yes, My FIRST EVER blogging award!!!! Awwww! I'm so excited about it....now let me see if I can figure out the rules...
You must list 5 current obsessions - then pass the award on to 5 other bloggers! So - here we go!
Obessession.....Hmmm......
1*I've ALWAYS been a little obsessed with Tim McGraw! OMG! I don't care if he's short! I don't - i don't! I just love love love him!!!!!
2*I'm a little obsesessed with a clean house! CALL ME CRAZY! I know a mom of 3 boys - who has TIME to clean!!! Not I, so when I do get a chance to get my hands on my house....WATCH OUT!!!! So - usually, like ONCE a month, I have a clean house.
3*I'm becoming more and more obsessed with "changing up" the house. Re-decorating a little. Keep in mind we just moved into our house last fall, so I'm having all sorts of fun "personalizing" it. IF ONLY I WAS RICH!!!
4*Craigslist! Who out there does NOT love Craigslist!?!?!? OH MY! In the past week I've gotten at least 2 awesome bargains on there! I got an entire LOT of 4T clothes. All name brand clothes. 1 pair of jeans, 5 pairs of sweats, 8 shirts, a hat, a pair of pajamas, and a fleece hoodie. Guess how much?! $6.00!!!! Yes, you read that right!!! BARGAIN!!!!
5*Amish! As many of you have been reading.....I have some sort of fetish with the Amish! I just finished my 1st series of books on them, getting ready to start another series. And I STILL want to be "sneaky" and drive by their houses and take pics to post for all of my blogging buddies!!!
Shew! DONE! I did it! YEA!!!!
Now - I would like to pass this award on, to.....(drum roll please!)

3 comments:

  1. Con grats Con Grats Con Grats!!! Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! That is hilarious, craigs list is one of my new obsessions. I stalk it. I never buy anything, but I love to read the personal notes. Some people are CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your award...and Thank you so much for thinking of me-I am honored

    ReplyDelete