Thursday, October 1, 2009

FAIR TIME.....

Hang on to your hat folks.....it is time for the Tulsa State Fair and we are FLYING HIGH this year!!!
Well, I (once again) entered a scrapbook page in the competetive arts/scrapbook area. Only this year - I got 3rd place!!! I am so excited about this!
And for those of you who don't know......each year (since we spend SO many hours out here) we come up with words that are only appropriate to use during the fair! There are some REALLY great ones!
So you need to head over and check out Suzie, because she is in charge of keeping everyone posted on our fair words!

7 comments:

  1. That Tulsa state fair song LOL is stuck in my head now! it didnt help matters that the commercial has been playing for what seems like 2months now...

    CONGRATS on your win at the fair!

    I just did an official sss post hope you will stop by

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your big win! I love this page you made. Great use of diffents patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! That is a great page! An award winning scrapbooker!? I'm jealous. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome, 3rd placed is great.
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats to you! what a great page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your win!! That is awesome, and what a super cute page!! I need to find time to scrapbook again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! Gosh, everyone is so artistic except for me. Hope my kiddos will be great artists one day (and make lots of money doing it LOL)

    ReplyDelete