Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wordful Wednesday (Because I ALWAYS have words!)

This is Hunter and his car he entered in the fair this year!
He is so good with these model cars - he alwasy does a great job and it takes him NO TIME at all! Hunter won FIRST place! I love it when he wins - it makes him feel so good.

Here he is looking at it for the first time and seeing that he won.


OMG! Look what i got in the mail today!!!! This is from my friend Tanielle! A thank you gift, becasue I sent her a little gift! Silly girl! But i ABSOLUTELY love it - it's adorable. You can't see it very much in this picture but around the edges and the back of it is camo! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! You are soo sweet! I have the PERFECT shelf to sit this on in my bedroom!



This is something I found at the fair! I think it is so cool! A "welcome" sign with deer antlers! How much more perfect could it be? I haven't decided exactly what to do with it just yet. I'm thinking I may make a wreath and put this on it to hang on the front door?
Hope everyone has a GREAT Wednesday!!!!




12 comments:

  1. yay hunter!!!

    and I love your present! too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, good for him! haha, love the pillow! i think a wreath would be a great idea for the welcome sign!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your son did an amazing job - his win was well-deserved...wish I had that car in real life :) Bet you are glad the fair is over though - you and Brandy worked your tookus' off! The pillow cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Hunter, awesome car!
    That pillow is great, how sweet of her.
    Just love that antler sign. I'll have to
    look for that online.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder what I have to do to get one of those sweet little stitched things from Tanielle, I love em! :)
    Congrats to Hunter, that look on his face when he sees he got a ribbon is so cool, he's so proud. That's awesome, momma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pillow is adorable. I used to build model cars when I was a teenager...gave it up. Congrats to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta love that pillow!!!!!

    Just hopped over for a first visit. Would love for you to come share a favorite dessert recipe with us. With all those boys around, I know you have a family fav.

    ReplyDelete
  8. THat is an awesome car! Love that pillow, LOL! And that antler welcome sign is so neat! Great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to Hunter on his win. Good job! The pillow is cool too. I love the saying. Good idea on making a wreath from the antler "Welcome" sign. Looking forward to seeing it. Doing the rounds from Georgie's blog. Great to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to your son. What a fun memory! What a cute pillow. I will have to show my hunter. HEHE

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is such a neat hobby for your son! And I LOVE the cute little pillow. Such a great gift for a hunter's wife. I can relate...

    ReplyDelete
  12. that pillow cracks me up! And that car is awesome. Good job!

    ReplyDelete