Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day4-Amish Stalking has succeeded!!!


So Suzie and I came up with a game plan and did WONDERFUL-GUT on our Amish stalking today! See we "sneaked" (don't think that is a word) a picture of me WITH the Amish girls working at the fair!!! See their little prayer kapps? Jah? LOL! So funny!!!
The fair has been fun for the most part-but really starting to miss my family. Cory is going to bring Coby up here today so we can take him to Disney on Ice! I think he will love it!!! I can't wait to spend some time with him, other than just a kiss good night or a kiss good-bye in the morning! :( one more week.....one more week.....one more week....

7 comments:

  1. I saw this after I sent you the e-mail! : )
    I'm jealous about Disney on Ice! And of course, the Amish stalking....I'm there in spirit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm SO jealous. I've always wanted to see a real Amish person. There are some Mennonites about 30 minutes from here and they have the cutest babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool!!! You are sooo sneaky!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm back just to look a the pic again. Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we LOVE the Amish cheese house in Chouteau, my husbands family is from there, Jess loves to go in and get the cheese samples...my kids all about the free samples

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL....have you finally had enough Amish? And I believe that sneaked is a proper verb down South ;-)

    ReplyDelete