Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pictures, pictures, pictures!

I have a hard time doing a blog-post without ANY pictures! I don't know why - just a personal preference, I guess?
What better time to play with bubbles, but while you are taking a BUBBLE BATH, right?


Ok....this next picture is for all those mom's out there who have teenage boys! PLEASE explain a few things to me! My teenager, has ALWAYS been my happy go lucky , polite, respectful, know-how-to-put-a-smile-on-your-face-kid! Up unitl lately.....Mine is the one on that back row with his arms crossed flat-bill hat on with a "mean" look on his face. WHAT THE?!?!?! What happened to my sweet kid? And why does he have to act like he is "Mr. Toughguy" now?
He and I have ALWAYS been SUPER close and got along great! Up until the last few weeks! And now....if he could shoot darts with his eyes....I WOULD BE DEAD!!! What is it with teenagers? And why are the parents (mom's mainly) always the BAD GUYS? REALLY?!?!?
I can't find my instruction booklet? The hospital MUST have given it to me when he was born. About what to do when there is a malfunction!
Please HELP!!!!




7 comments:

  1. When grayson is a teenager - I will let you know how to fix the malfunction. Until then - you are so screwed. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man, I don't envy you, and I'm not looking forward to that stage in Ethan's life.

    Blowing bubbles in the tub...I'm going to have to try that...of course, we're still in the eat bubbles in the tub stage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh geez...well at least his look isn't that fake kissy face, that one just pisses me off for no reason. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The male ego, mixed with testosterone. That's all I got. My son is only 6, so we're not there yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Brandy on that one ;) Just kidding, but really oh the teen years.... my poor mom, I don't know how she did it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, tell the truth...did you PLAN to have that bubble bottle strategically placed to make the picture rated G in the bathtub? :)

    AND...sorry, I have no words of wisdom for you on the teenager...I am dreading the day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the same type of son at my home!! Just be thankful you're not having to raise a HORMONAL 12 year old girl!! I think that is worse than having a 15 year old boy with a grumpy face and being quiet all the time.

    ReplyDelete