Friday, February 19, 2010

It's Not MY Party-but I Can Still Cry If I Want Too!


This is Coby CRYING! I KNOW how he feels.....my BABY will be 4 years old in just 3 short day - and this is EXACTLY how I feel right now! I just want to BAWL my head off! I've learned that they all grow up way too fast. But Coby is my BABY - the LAST one I will have! I want him to stay little JUST awhile longer! Is that too much to ask? At least when he cries now...I can usually pick him up and let him know eveything is going to be alright and distract him with a funy face, or a piece of candy! What am I going to do in 10 years, when he's 14? I won't be able to pick him up like that and comfort him anymore!
Please say a little prayer for me this weekend - I don't want to be the silly mom at the birthday party who is crying....and yes....that IS something I would do!

6 comments:

  1. awwww. i'm so sorry. he doesn't HAVE to be the last one. just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...I feel your pain. Really. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is something I would to too. I am a sob fest.

    And I agree with Brandy, he doesn't HAVE to be the last one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm sorry. I would be the crying mom, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so feel your pain! My baby is growing up too fast also, and she's probably my last as well...I'm having a really hard time with it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete