Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Birthday Invitations

I recently had Coby's invitations made for his birthday party. I found them on etsy and absolutely fell in LOVE with them! I ordered them from The Random Panda. Now let me tell you about my experience with "the random panda." Joleen....LOVE that girl!!! I had her change a few things on it....got the invitation JUST how I liked it and placed the order!......A few days later - the party time and location had to be changed! (I KNOW!) I was STRESSED!!! I emailed Joleen with the Random Panda back and she said "sure - no problem and NO CHARGE!"
She worked with me from beginning to end!!!! I HIGHLY recommend THE RANDOM PANDA! I've already placed a second order with her for a friend of ours, ALSO having a birthday party!
If you have a party coming up - please go check out The Random Panda.....if you don't see it in her gallery - she can make it! Yes, she is THAT good! :)
Now.....do you love this invitation as much as I do?

9 comments:

  1. That invitation is adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the coolest invites I have EVER seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is SO cute! 4? Wow!

    My friend's baby is turning one next month. I am definitely sending her this link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 100% adorable! makes me miss BDay party makin invites

    ReplyDelete
  5. How CA-U-TE!!! Adorable, Adorable, Adorable! Makes me miss having a little one to do these type of invites. My tweens would gag if I did cutesie stuff for them. They've grown up and gotten attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. I'm trying to get caught up on all your posts that I have missed. Hope the party is great

    ReplyDelete
  7. WAY cute invitation! And definitely a bonus to have such great customer service! I will definitely keep her in mind next time I'm looking for something like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, absolutely incredible!! Love, love, love it. I definitely have to look into it since my little man will be 4 in a few months and loves everything Cars

    ReplyDelete