Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pics & Shredding

I said "pics and shredding" NOT pics OF ME shredding! LOL! :)
I just thought I would post a couple pics...this is my favorite "decorated" area of my bedroom! I just love it! Notice I even have mossy oak ribbon around the candles? LOVE mossy oak!!! I found this deer vinyl on etsy and fell IN LOVE with it, and it just seemed to really make this area come to life!

So....for today's shredding update! I HURT !!! OMG!!! I hurt!!!! So, Monday-day 1 my whole entire body felt like Jello! Like I was afraid to walk, worried my legs would just give out and I would fall down! Tuesday - day 2...the BURN set in!! Wow! I could tell that I had really been doing something! Limping around at work like someone kicked me! (nope, I'm just a crazy freak trying to start exercising!) Wednesday-day 3.......Jillian can BITE ME!!!! Got up at 5am with my calves THROBBING!!! But determined I was going to do it anyway! I made it 1/2 way through shredding, and told myself "self....that is all the misery you are going to put me through today!" So I turned Jillian off! Good thing she wasn't there physically she probably would've told me what a fat lazy cow I am and I can't give up, yadayada! Well, guess what Jillian? I have a remote and I can TURN YOU OFF WHEN I WANT!!!! :)
Have a great Wednesday everyone! :) Happy Shredding!!!

14 comments:

  1. good for you..! isnt it the "good" kinda hurt...ya know when its hurts in a good way..nnaaaahhh ..guess not...your table looks pretty...I see those things on sale on ETSY..they are very kool..nice and subtle but blend in perfectly..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you shredding! I am obsessed with it, seriously I shredded and watched my portions and lost 40 lbs. So needless to say I'm a fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shredding - brave woman. So many of us ladies in the battle and I am trying to win it this year. Good luck to you!

    May

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, and you also have a GUN. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look. My husbands office is all about ducks and cigar boxes, oh and his saddle. (doesn't smoke, just collects the boxes)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep going! YOU CAN DO IT!! Drop the weights if you have to but keep going! ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im scared yet optimistically excited to get my shred video

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL...love your post! But isn't it a good "hurt" in some way? It's supposed to tell you that you're doing it right, right? (ya, I know it's not making you feel better now but wait until the end results so hand in there!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm on Day 18 of shred today, and I'm definitely feeling it. But it's not unbearable. And as Jillian said, when you're uncomfortable your body is changing...that's what matters most. So keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I LOVE to feel sore! Isn't that ridiculous? I really love a good work out and sore muscles the next day. Yes it's horrible feeling but it means that you worked out and are on the way to looking super HOT!!! I have heard about Julian's program. I was going to order the Insanity work out program. But I just might try this one!

    I love your favorite spot! I love the mossy oak ribbon around the candle holder! I have a candle holder just like that!! Well, with out the mossy oak ribbon. I never thought of tying a ribbon around it! Good idea!

    I hope your sore muscles feel better soon!! And keep it up!! You'll get better! When I first started running I couldn't even run for two minutes straight, and now I run two miles like it's nothing!! You can do it!! It just takes time and a lot of work!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok i hate stephanie. i love your favorite decorated place. and yay for remotes! I mean...keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Jillian's Shred! That reminds me I need to dust it off the shelf and actually put it in the DVD player so I can do it!

    Love that nook in your bedroom and love the vinyl deer, it does add to it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that little decorated spot! The deer vinyl definitely finishes it off nicely!

    Great job on the shredding! I kinda love that work-out pain...does that make me weird? It makes me feel like some sort of hero or something.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I REALLY need to get the wii fit!!!
    Love that vinyl loves it and the top of your chest looks darling that mossy oak ribbon was the finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete