Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Re-Cap from Kenny Chesney

Cory & I outside before the concert! (Gosh, I'm looking OLD!) UGH!Becky, Cory and I. (And of course Becky's hubby giving us bunny ears!) Kenny on the stage rocking the house! If you look CLOSELY there is a microphone stand behind him, and sort of in front of the drums...yeah, it has bra's hanging on it! HA!
More Kenny....what a GREAT show!!! Cory was even impressed and THAT is saying A LOT!

And after Kenny - we met up with a few friends for dancing.....AWESOME!!!!

My hair was SOAKED! I had straightened it at home. Not so much by the time this pic was taken! I had a GREAT night....can't wait to do it again!

10 comments:

  1. we look like hot sweaty messes. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW FUN!!!
    I would love to see him in concert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do NOT look old! I love that picture of you guys! Cuteness! Kenny is gorgeous! Love our sweatiness! :) Can't wait til the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun night!! Love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soaked from rain? Soaked from sweat? Soaked from Brandy spitting on you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Regardless, I'm glad you had a fun night!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like it was wonderful. So glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had an awesome time. I would have loved to have been there!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. KENNY !!!! Love his voice :)
    You can visit me here at my blog http://sailingwithbarefeet.blogspot.com/
    I only have like 5 people following my blog so I'd love for you to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete