Wednesday, May 26, 2010

SWIMMING

Coby started swim lessons last week! Each day get's a little more nerve racking for me!!! I know it's good for him and I know he is learning....but when you child jumps off of the diving board in 7 ft. of water - it just does something to your stomach!
This is the underwater picture that they do at the swim school! To see him in 7 foot of water...then his teacher push him down as far as she can so they can snap his pic! UGH!!!
BUT on the other hand....I just LOVE this picture! He is actually SMILING, showing his teeth UNDER water!! That just cracks me up!!

8 comments:

  1. That picture is seriously rad. And are my eyes deceiving me or is this a new blog layout?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture! He is probably having a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome picture!! Swimming lessons were a disaster when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great idea taking their picture.
    It is important to know how to swim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great PIX!!!!!!!!!!! I'd be freakin to though girlie... HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete