Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mom's 60th B Day Party

Just a few random pics from my mom's surprise 60th birthday party! This is one of her and the grandkids! Mom - when she first walked in the door! It was SO cute Coby and Summer ran RIGHT up to her and hugged her!
Part of the decorations...yes that is a picture of her younger days on the record album...

Her birthday cake I ordered! I thought they did an EXCELLENT job!!!
And finally a picture of my mom and all us girls! When I was growing up....I ALWAYS had friends spending the night, or I was at their house! These friends of mine and I just recently re-connected and I have loved EVERY minute of it! Sherri is the one on the left, then me, mom and Tamara! There was MANY a sleep over when mom would stay up and "party" with us! Mom took ALL of us shopping CONTINUALLY! We have lot's of happy memories!!!
And Sherri and Tamara helped SO much in planning this surprise party for my mom! I'm SURE I couldn't have done it without them!!! Thank you girls SO much!!

10 comments:

  1. You have a gorgeous family!
    I want to eat that cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a wonderful party! Love the cake! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cake! It looks like y'all had so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok I hope this goes through! I haven't been able to post comments on your blog for awhile so I hope it will let me this time! The party looks like a blast. I'm sure your mom was so happy. I love the pic below too. He has your great blue eyes. What a sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a nice looking family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pictures. Happy Birthday to your mother.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that picture of you.. It looked soo beautiful.. The cake was gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete