Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Quilt for my mom!

Shhhhh, this is a secret project. But it's ok - my mom doesn't read my blog!

Anyway-I've only made ONE quilt, but decided I wanted to make one for my mom, and one for each of my 3 boys! Well, I am starting first on mom's, hoping I can have it completed by mother's day.

I went fabric shopping yesterday and just LOVE the colors I found! Went home last night and got it all cut out! I WANTED to start sewing tonight, but, it's Biggest Loser night, so I'm sure between dinner and watching my show I probably won't have time. Tomorrow night is zumba night, so I'm hoping for Thursday night! Geez! I need to NOT be so busy!

6 comments:

  1. I love those colors. It's going to be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you! Everyone is so crafty on blogger--except me. I love those colors!!!

    Did you find me on Draw Something? I need to go get my ipad. It's way hard drawing on my phone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful posts and very nice blog! Congrats on your work!
    Perhaps you'd like to follow each other?:)
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you picked out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those really are awesome colors! Can't wait to see the finished project!

    ReplyDelete